We are looking for a candidate to work as an instructor with special focus in the subject of Sea Rescue. It would be an advantage if the candidate also has qualifications to conduct other courses within the STCW code. The location will be at our facilities in Cape Canaveral.
The training will be in accordance with the international regulations provided by IMO and found in the STCW convention.
We are looking for a suitable candidate in a full time 100% job. When the instructor is not involved in training, he or she will oversee all training related equipment and documentation do keep everything up to date.
The candidate must have a good and positive service attitude. Our students must be welcomed to our training and feel well looked after. The candidate must be able to always be organized and keep all training documents in order. Be able to present the topic clear and precise. Be able to listen to the students for feedback.
• Documented sea service, preferable as a Ships Officer. Other types of sea service can be considered but must be documented.
• Work experience as an instructor or a teacher preferred but not required.
• Pedagogic education or train the trainer course preferred but not required.
• Familiar with IT, Microsoft office, video presentations.
• Good physical health is essential as part of the courses are practical pool exercises.
• Experience from the Cruise industry is an advantage.
Please forward your Application and CV to the following email: email@example.com Questions regarding the job can be forwarded by the same email address or by phone: +47 901 05682